Safety Briefing (as given by the pilot before takeoff)
· SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL TIME NEAR THE BALLOONS.
· Don’t touch any robes, hoses, gas tanks or instruments of the pilot.
· During the inflation of the balloons, passengers are to stay behind the red line and remain in the passenger reception area until called to yourballoon by your pilot.
· Before landing, stow all cameras, videos, binoculars etc. DO NOT HANG ANYTHING AROUND YOUR NECK.
· During the flight, do not throw anything out of basket.
On the Command ‘Landing Positions’
· Face backwards to the direction of travel and hold tightly on to the rope handles inside the basket.
· Bend your knees and lean back against the basket padding.
· Stay in this position until instructed to stand upright again.
· After landing, stay in the basket and do not get out until the pilot tells you to do so.